Working in social media often means something other than marketing communications. Some companies call this Social Business, and with our newest client that term applies in more ways than one.
Battenhall has begun working with Sanctuary Group, a not for profit national housing and care provider, to help build up a new team in the digital, communications, engagement and social media space. This has started with the opening of a new position which we are helping to find the ideal candidate for: a new head of communications and engagement at Sanctuary Group, with the remit, amongst other things, of developing the Group’s PR, internal comms and social media strategy.
Sanctuary Group has 9,500 employees, manages 94,000 units of accommodation and provides a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, retirement living, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes.
The new opening at Sanctuary Group is live as of the publishing of this blog post and closes on 6th May 2013. It can be viewed and applied for here.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Man United fans learn of Moyes sacking on Twitter first April 22, 2014
- Facebook’s brave new venture into unbranded apps April 17, 2014
- Can you really ‘Own the Moment’ on Twitter? April 16, 2014
- Facebook break up: brands and young users move on April 15, 2014
- #BattenVEDA: Vlogging tips and tricks April 14, 2014
- The role of digital in the future of health April 12, 2014
- Why apps will become obsolete April 11, 2014
- Twitter wants to be Facebook, Facebook wants to be Twitter April 10, 2014
- Instagram beats Twitter and Facebook for top spot with teens April 9, 2014
- News media take to WhatsApp and WeChat April 9, 2014
- Battenhall team at last airing of social TV show @TheFoxProblem April 2, 2014
- Tips for Preparing for #BattenVEDA March 28, 2014
- Anonymous, hyperlocal app Firechat breaks new boundaries in social messaging March 27, 2014
- The implications of Facebook purchasing Oculus March 26, 2014
- Register to be part of the #BattenVEDA Community March 25, 2014