Working in social media often means something other than marketing communications. Some companies call this Social Business, and with our newest client that term applies in more ways than one.
Battenhall has begun working with Sanctuary Group, a not for profit national housing and care provider, to help build up a new team in the digital, communications, engagement and social media space. This has started with the opening of a new position which we are helping to find the ideal candidate for: a new head of communications and engagement at Sanctuary Group, with the remit, amongst other things, of developing the Group’s PR, internal comms and social media strategy.
Sanctuary Group has 9,500 employees, manages 94,000 units of accommodation and provides a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, retirement living, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes.
The new opening at Sanctuary Group is live as of the publishing of this blog post and closes on 6th May 2013. It can be viewed and applied for here.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Imoji App for iPhone turns your selfies into stickers July 24, 2014
- Facebook fights Twitter with Mentions and influencers July 24, 2014
- Tracking Transience: a project tracking ALL the things July 23, 2014
- Battenhall shortlisted for PR Week New Consultancy of the Year July 21, 2014
- One year in, how Battenhall’s focus on the 80/20 rule and innovation is working July 19, 2014
- Response to Facebook’s mood measuring experiment asks users to leave for 99 days July 16, 2014
- SnapChat experiments with collaborative timelines, again July 14, 2014
- Battenhallers out and about this week July 10, 2014
- Register for #BattenVEDA | Vlog Every Day in August July 8, 2014
- Why Facebook’s mood manipulation experiments are only the beginning July 4, 2014
- Twitter trials buy now button and acquires Tap Commerce for $100m July 1, 2014
- How Firechat is rolling out off the grid messaging across mobile platforms June 25, 2014
- How engaging teens on social media needs an understanding of the real reason Facebook is uncool June 17, 2014
- 10 trends shaping the future internet of things June 16, 2014
- Battenhall’s view of the future of PR – CIPR North conference keynote and slides June 12, 2014