Working in social media often means something other than marketing communications. Some companies call this Social Business, and with our newest client that term applies in more ways than one.
Battenhall has begun working with Sanctuary Group, a not for profit national housing and care provider, to help build up a new team in the digital, communications, engagement and social media space. This has started with the opening of a new position which we are helping to find the ideal candidate for: a new head of communications and engagement at Sanctuary Group, with the remit, amongst other things, of developing the Group’s PR, internal comms and social media strategy.
Sanctuary Group has 9,500 employees, manages 94,000 units of accommodation and provides a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, retirement living, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes.
The new opening at Sanctuary Group is live as of the publishing of this blog post and closes on 6th May 2013. It can be viewed and applied for here.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Twitter goes all Snapchat and launches private image sharing December 11, 2013
- Gary Vaynerchuck is coming to London December 10, 2013
- WhatsApp overtakes Facebook for mobile messaging December 4, 2013
- Battenhall working with The International HIV / AIDS Alliance to promote their World AIDS Day campaign December 1, 2013
- Snapchat usage now bigger than Facebook and Instagram combined November 22, 2013
- Tweets used live in the House of Commons for first time in Prime Minister’s Questions November 21, 2013
- How to get started with the new Twitter advertising system for reputation management and brand engagement November 14, 2013
- How Twitter’s new Custom Timelines can be used for brands November 13, 2013
- Battenhall appointed by Gob on Games to launch new iOS game Spit on a Banker November 13, 2013
- Flipboard moves into ecommerce with brand tie-ups November 12, 2013
- Some thoughts on our future with Twitter on IPO day November 7, 2013
- Facebook axes the ‘Like Thumb’ November 7, 2013
- World domination: Twitter’s focus on international growth November 6, 2013
- Now introducing…Biebernet? November 5, 2013
- Big Brother is watching you… so it can target you with coffee ads November 5, 2013