Working in social media often means something other than marketing communications. Some companies call this Social Business, and with our newest client that term applies in more ways than one.
Battenhall has begun working with Sanctuary Group, a not for profit national housing and care provider, to help build up a new team in the digital, communications, engagement and social media space. This has started with the opening of a new position which we are helping to find the ideal candidate for: a new head of communications and engagement at Sanctuary Group, with the remit, amongst other things, of developing the Group’s PR, internal comms and social media strategy.
Sanctuary Group has 9,500 employees, manages 94,000 units of accommodation and provides a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, retirement living, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes.
The new opening at Sanctuary Group is live as of the publishing of this blog post and closes on 6th May 2013. It can be viewed and applied for here.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- YouTube’s new Music Key service launches as direct competitor to Spotify August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds new marketing tools for account data insights and ads August 22, 2014
- A world beyond apps, from two different perspectives August 20, 2014
- Twitter launches data visualisation tool #EverydayMoments August 15, 2014
- Facebook now tells us when ads lead to purchases August 14, 2014
- Yo takes on Twitter with new sharing features August 13, 2014
- 5 graphs worth reading: the social media sections in Ofcom’s new UK media and comms report August 7, 2014
- How Buzzfeed is disrupting the media model with new hires and ways of working August 6, 2014
- Imoji App for iPhone turns your selfies into stickers July 24, 2014
- Facebook fights Twitter with Mentions and influencers July 24, 2014
- Tracking Transience: a project tracking ALL the things July 23, 2014
- Battenhall shortlisted for PR Week New Consultancy of the Year July 21, 2014
- One year in, how Battenhall’s focus on the 80/20 rule and innovation is working July 19, 2014
- Response to Facebook’s mood measuring experiment asks users to leave for 99 days July 16, 2014
- SnapChat experiments with collaborative timelines, again July 14, 2014