Today’s Financial Times has covered the findings of our newest piece of work, a report into how the FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media for corporate communications, customer service and innovation across their businesses.
Over the past six months, we have been carefully studying how the list of FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media. It has been fascinating putting this report together. Some companies in the FTSE 100 are doing amazing work through Twitter for their comms function. Many, as you will see in their report, aren’t up with the pace. On Monday 23rd September, we will be releasing our findings in the new report which will be released to coincide with our event at Social Media Week.
You can see the major findings in the FT’s reporting, and from Monday, the report will be available to download here on our site at Battenhall.net/FTSE100.
An excerpt from the FT’s coverage is below.
Images courtesy of the Financial Times.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Catch Battenhall speaking at the Institute of Internal Comms conference this Friday February 23, 2015
- Google launches ‘KidsTube’ app February 20, 2015
- Facebook’s second coming: Could VR research revive the social network? February 19, 2015
- Could Yik Yak be the next big thing in mobile? February 13, 2015
- How YouTube has changed advertising February 11, 2015
- The Battenhall WhatsApp stats show engagement wins over noise February 1, 2015
- Why Facebook’s new user numbers signal a turning point for the social media age January 29, 2015
- Battenhall shortlisted for Best Small Agency at the PR Moment Awards January 29, 2015
- Snapchat launches Discover January 27, 2015
- Launching the Battenhall WhatsApp January 22, 2015
- Speaking at #FjordKitchen London on digital disruption and the Real World Web January 21, 2015
- Facebook at Work launches to help employee communications January 14, 2015
- WhatsApp hits 700m users and 50bn messages daily overtaking text messaging January 13, 2015
- In numbers: why brands need to start taking Snapchat seriously January 9, 2015
- LinkedIn expands long form blogging to most of its users January 8, 2015
- February 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (11)
- December 2014 (6)
- November 2014 (10)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)