Today’s Financial Times has covered the findings of our newest piece of work, a report into how the FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media for corporate communications, customer service and innovation across their businesses.
Over the past six months, we have been carefully studying how the list of FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media. It has been fascinating putting this report together. Some companies in the FTSE 100 are doing amazing work through Twitter for their comms function. Many, as you will see in their report, aren’t up with the pace. On Monday 23rd September, we will be releasing our findings in the new report which will be released to coincide with our event at Social Media Week.
You can see the major findings in the FT’s reporting, and from Monday, the report will be available to download here on our site at Battenhall.net/FTSE100.
An excerpt from the FT’s coverage is below.
Images courtesy of the Financial Times.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Global Social Network and Messaging App user numbers: December 2014 December 19, 2014
- Battenhall’s 2014 in review December 18, 2014
- Just how super is SUPER? December 15, 2014
- Who are these 300m people on Insta? Instagram overtakes Twitter and launches verified accounts December 11, 2014
- New UK laws unveiled to criminalise social media trolling December 4, 2014
- The Influence of Social Media in Modern Politics in the UK December 1, 2014
- YouTubers: brand endorsement crack down by ASA November 26, 2014
- The social media food porn effect November 24, 2014
- Battenhall’s social data insights in today’s Guardian November 22, 2014
- New Social Network ‘This’ launches November 21, 2014
- Changes are afoot at Facebook… again! November 21, 2014
- Future social media trends in healthcare: #AHCM2014 keynote November 20, 2014
- Apple users like grilled halloumi and exercising, while Google users spend 50+ hours online a week November 19, 2014
- Kardashian vs Comet: Did Kim’s bum break the internet? November 14, 2014
- 2014 Christmas adverts, on social media November 12, 2014
- December 2014 (6)
- November 2014 (10)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)