Today’s Financial Times has covered the findings of our newest piece of work, a report into how the FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media for corporate communications, customer service and innovation across their businesses.
Over the past six months, we have been carefully studying how the list of FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media. It has been fascinating putting this report together. Some companies in the FTSE 100 are doing amazing work through Twitter for their comms function. Many, as you will see in their report, aren’t up with the pace. On Monday 23rd September, we will be releasing our findings in the new report which will be released to coincide with our event at Social Media Week.
You can see the major findings in the FT’s reporting, and from Monday, the report will be available to download here on our site at Battenhall.net/FTSE100.
An excerpt from the FT’s coverage is below.
Images courtesy of the Financial Times.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Is this Facebookgeddon? The social network changes its News Feed algorithm to promote friends’ content April 22, 2015
- Ofcom considers deregulation to take growing power of internet into account April 17, 2015
- The arrival of the media grazing age April 13, 2015
- The rise of dark brand campaigns April 2, 2015
- Live streaming services Meerkat and Periscope woo influencers, brands and the media March 31, 2015
- What Facebook’s new Messenger for Businesses means for brands March 26, 2015
- 30 things to vlog about for #BattenVEDA March 16, 2015
- Facebook further develops audience engagement for brands with Topic Data March 11, 2015
- #BattenVEDA is back with a twist! March 9, 2015
- We’re hiring: calling superstar junior digital designers March 6, 2015
- Battenhall wins best social media agency in the UK March 5, 2015
- Is the platform-publisher model the future of digital media? March 3, 2015
- So long, Google+ March 2, 2015
- Social media for internal communications: notes from Battenhall’s IoIC talk February 28, 2015
- Catch Battenhall speaking at the Institute of Internal Comms conference this Friday February 23, 2015
- April 2015 (4)
- March 2015 (9)
- February 2015 (7)
- January 2015 (11)
- December 2014 (6)
- November 2014 (10)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)