Today’s Financial Times has covered the findings of our newest piece of work, a report into how the FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media for corporate communications, customer service and innovation across their businesses.
Over the past six months, we have been carefully studying how the list of FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media. It has been fascinating putting this report together. Some companies in the FTSE 100 are doing amazing work through Twitter for their comms function. Many, as you will see in their report, aren’t up with the pace. On Monday 23rd September, we will be releasing our findings in the new report which will be released to coincide with our event at Social Media Week.
You can see the major findings in the FT’s reporting, and from Monday, the report will be available to download here on our site at Battenhall.net/FTSE100.
An excerpt from the FT’s coverage is below.
Images courtesy of the Financial Times.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Man United fans learn of Moyes sacking on Twitter first April 22, 2014
- Facebook’s brave new venture into unbranded apps April 17, 2014
- Can you really ‘Own the Moment’ on Twitter? April 16, 2014
- Facebook break up: brands and young users move on April 15, 2014
- #BattenVEDA: Vlogging tips and tricks April 14, 2014
- The role of digital in the future of health April 12, 2014
- Why apps will become obsolete April 11, 2014
- Twitter wants to be Facebook, Facebook wants to be Twitter April 10, 2014
- Instagram beats Twitter and Facebook for top spot with teens April 9, 2014
- News media take to WhatsApp and WeChat April 9, 2014
- Battenhall team at last airing of social TV show @TheFoxProblem April 2, 2014
- Tips for Preparing for #BattenVEDA March 28, 2014
- Anonymous, hyperlocal app Firechat breaks new boundaries in social messaging March 27, 2014
- The implications of Facebook purchasing Oculus March 26, 2014
- Register to be part of the #BattenVEDA Community March 25, 2014