Today’s Financial Times has covered the findings of our newest piece of work, a report into how the FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media for corporate communications, customer service and innovation across their businesses.
Over the past six months, we have been carefully studying how the list of FTSE 100 companies use Twitter and social media. It has been fascinating putting this report together. Some companies in the FTSE 100 are doing amazing work through Twitter for their comms function. Many, as you will see in their report, aren’t up with the pace. On Monday 23rd September, we will be releasing our findings in the new report which will be released to coincide with our event at Social Media Week.
You can see the major findings in the FT’s reporting, and from Monday, the report will be available to download here on our site at Battenhall.net/FTSE100.
An excerpt from the FT’s coverage is below.
Images courtesy of the Financial Times.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- FireChat hits over 1m users & what this means for Internet globally October 14, 2014
- New research by Ofcom shows social media usage of children and parents October 13, 2014
- Battenhall named PRCA agency of the future September 26, 2014
- Internet goes wild for Ello launch September 26, 2014
- Some Battenhall news – awards and events and reports, oh my! September 23, 2014
- Battenhall launches 2014 FTSE 100 social media report September 22, 2014
- The UK YouTubers power list September 18, 2014
- New venue confirmed for Battenhall’s #SMW2014 trends briefing September 17, 2014
- Facebook’s latest experiment September 12, 2014
- How Apple’s social media strategy with fashion bloggers is taking aim not at the watch, but at the wrist September 10, 2014
- Battenhall’s Social Media Week London 2014 event open for registration September 4, 2014
- Reddit launches AMA app September 3, 2014
- 10 must-have IFTTT recipes for social media managers August 29, 2014
- Instagram launches new time lapse video app Hyperlapse August 26, 2014
- YouTube’s new Music Key service launches as direct competitor to Spotify August 22, 2014
- October 2014 (2)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)