On Thursday 12th December 2013, leading social media speaker and author Gary Vaynerchuck will be in London for VaynerWorld, his only 2013 UK talk, Q&A and networking session to launch his new book, ‘Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook‘.
At Battenhall, we’re big fans of Gary’s work he’s a real inspiration to those of us who work in social media and marketing. It’s Gary’s direct, straight-talking approach and ability to focus on the end end goal without distraction that makes him a joy to listen to and a treat to watch on stage. Don’t believe us? Well, this is what he had to say when he announced VaynerWorld on YouTube.
“I’m basically going put on the greatest event in London history! I don’t give a crap about The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Clash or Beckham or whoever, not the single best business book event, the single… greatest… event!”
We’re delighted to be working with Gary’s team and so we are able to offer friends of Battenhall an exclusive 10% off on tickets to his event.
All ticket holders will receive a free copy of Gary’s new book featuring over 80 social media case studies compiled by VaynerMedia. You’ll also get the opportunity to network with Gary and other social media influencers, have your book signed and your photo taken with Gary, professionally.
We really hope to see you there on Thursday.
The Battenhall Team
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Man United fans learn of Moyes sacking on Twitter first April 22, 2014
- Facebook’s brave new venture into unbranded apps April 17, 2014
- Can you really ‘Own the Moment’ on Twitter? April 16, 2014
- Facebook break up: brands and young users move on April 15, 2014
- #BattenVEDA: Vlogging tips and tricks April 14, 2014
- The role of digital in the future of health April 12, 2014
- Why apps will become obsolete April 11, 2014
- Twitter wants to be Facebook, Facebook wants to be Twitter April 10, 2014
- Instagram beats Twitter and Facebook for top spot with teens April 9, 2014
- News media take to WhatsApp and WeChat April 9, 2014
- Battenhall team at last airing of social TV show @TheFoxProblem April 2, 2014
- Tips for Preparing for #BattenVEDA March 28, 2014
- Anonymous, hyperlocal app Firechat breaks new boundaries in social messaging March 27, 2014
- The implications of Facebook purchasing Oculus March 26, 2014
- Register to be part of the #BattenVEDA Community March 25, 2014