On Thursday 12th December 2013, leading social media speaker and author Gary Vaynerchuck will be in London for VaynerWorld, his only 2013 UK talk, Q&A and networking session to launch his new book, ‘Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook‘.
At Battenhall, we’re big fans of Gary’s work he’s a real inspiration to those of us who work in social media and marketing. It’s Gary’s direct, straight-talking approach and ability to focus on the end end goal without distraction that makes him a joy to listen to and a treat to watch on stage. Don’t believe us? Well, this is what he had to say when he announced VaynerWorld on YouTube.
“I’m basically going put on the greatest event in London history! I don’t give a crap about The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Clash or Beckham or whoever, not the single best business book event, the single… greatest… event!”
We’re delighted to be working with Gary’s team and so we are able to offer friends of Battenhall an exclusive 10% off on tickets to his event.
All ticket holders will receive a free copy of Gary’s new book featuring over 80 social media case studies compiled by VaynerMedia. You’ll also get the opportunity to network with Gary and other social media influencers, have your book signed and your photo taken with Gary, professionally.
We really hope to see you there on Thursday.
The Battenhall Team
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Google Inbox: The future of emails? October 28, 2014
- Best small agency in the UK October 24, 2014
- FireChat hits over 1m users & what this means for Internet globally October 14, 2014
- New research by Ofcom shows social media usage of children and parents October 13, 2014
- Battenhall named PRCA agency of the future September 26, 2014
- Internet goes wild for Ello launch September 26, 2014
- Some Battenhall news – awards and events and reports, oh my! September 23, 2014
- Battenhall launches 2014 FTSE 100 social media report September 22, 2014
- The UK YouTubers power list September 18, 2014
- New venue confirmed for Battenhall’s #SMW2014 trends briefing September 17, 2014
- Facebook’s latest experiment September 12, 2014
- How Apple’s social media strategy with fashion bloggers is taking aim not at the watch, but at the wrist September 10, 2014
- Battenhall’s Social Media Week London 2014 event open for registration September 4, 2014
- Reddit launches AMA app September 3, 2014
- 10 must-have IFTTT recipes for social media managers August 29, 2014
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)