I have just finished my talk at SAScon in Manchester, where I was humbled to have been asked to do the opening keynote speech.
A packed conference room who clearly broke Twitter with the sheer volume of feedback through the morning have descended on Manchester’s Northern Quarter for a day of social media, search and analytics presentations.
Here are my slides from my talk, which focused on three things:
- How social media is disrupting communications, business and THE WORLD
- The story of how Battenhall has adapted to this disruption to keep a step ahead
- Four forces shaping the future
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- A world beyond apps, from two different perspectives August 20, 2014
- Twitter launches data visualisation tool #EverydayMoments August 15, 2014
- Facebook now tells us when ads lead to purchases August 14, 2014
- Yo takes on Twitter with new sharing features August 13, 2014
- 5 graphs worth reading: the social media sections in Ofcom’s new UK media and comms report August 7, 2014
- How Buzzfeed is disrupting the media model with new hires and ways of working August 6, 2014
- Imoji App for iPhone turns your selfies into stickers July 24, 2014
- Facebook fights Twitter with Mentions and influencers July 24, 2014
- Tracking Transience: a project tracking ALL the things July 23, 2014
- Battenhall shortlisted for PR Week New Consultancy of the Year July 21, 2014
- One year in, how Battenhall’s focus on the 80/20 rule and innovation is working July 19, 2014
- Response to Facebook’s mood measuring experiment asks users to leave for 99 days July 16, 2014
- SnapChat experiments with collaborative timelines, again July 14, 2014
- Battenhallers out and about this week July 10, 2014
- Register for #BattenVEDA | Vlog Every Day in August July 8, 2014