There’s no end of innovation in how brands use Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram to get their message out. But at Battenhall we understand that brands want to know whats next. During Social Week 2013 in London, our founder and MD Drew Benvie will be giving a talk on ‘Whats next in social media’.
Our event is ideal for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 100 tickets and they have all gone (the event went live today at 10am). So, we’re opening up more seats and we’re going to move to a bigger venue. As soon as it’s confirmed we will send a message out. Visit the official event page to find out more. And thanks as ever for your support!
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- A week of milestones: Facebook hits 1bn mobile users, WhatsApp reaches 500m and LinkedIn 300m April 25, 2014
- Man United fans learn of Moyes sacking on Twitter first April 22, 2014
- Facebook’s brave new venture into unbranded apps April 17, 2014
- Can you really ‘Own the Moment’ on Twitter? April 16, 2014
- Facebook break up: brands and young users move on April 15, 2014
- #BattenVEDA: Vlogging tips and tricks April 14, 2014
- The role of digital in the future of health April 12, 2014
- Why apps will become obsolete April 11, 2014
- Twitter wants to be Facebook, Facebook wants to be Twitter April 10, 2014
- Instagram beats Twitter and Facebook for top spot with teens April 9, 2014
- News media take to WhatsApp and WeChat April 9, 2014
- Battenhall team at last airing of social TV show @TheFoxProblem April 2, 2014
- Tips for Preparing for #BattenVEDA March 28, 2014
- Anonymous, hyperlocal app Firechat breaks new boundaries in social messaging March 27, 2014
- The implications of Facebook purchasing Oculus March 26, 2014