There’s no end of innovation in how brands use Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram to get their message out. But at Battenhall we understand that brands want to know whats next. During Social Week 2013 in London, our founder and MD Drew Benvie will be giving a talk on ‘Whats next in social media’.
Our event is ideal for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 100 tickets and they have all gone (the event went live today at 10am). So, we’re opening up more seats and we’re going to move to a bigger venue. As soon as it’s confirmed we will send a message out. Visit the official event page to find out more. And thanks as ever for your support!
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Yahoo signs Mourinho to be Tumblr-posting global football ambassador March 6, 2014
- Social media strategy for healthcare 101 March 5, 2014
- Social data predicts Wolf of Wall St will win at the Oscars March 1, 2014
- Reddit launches new and experimental news format, Liveupdate February 25, 2014
- Sina Weibo prepares for IPO February 25, 2014
- Calling all causes: Battenhall’s birthday present is back to you February 25, 2014
- Data from social media is the must-have brand asset February 25, 2014
- MWC2014: Ericsson and Facebook Innovation Lab February 24, 2014
- Top 5 things we learnt about BuzzFeed February 21, 2014
- LinkedIn unlocks long-form posting privileges February 20, 2014
- The $16bn address book: what Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp means for brands February 19, 2014
- Data is the new gold and data centres are the gold mines February 19, 2014
- Social media overtakes Google as top referrer to mainstream media February 18, 2014
- These are the 50 most innovative companies in the world right now February 18, 2014
- Freedom of the press map highlights global differences in media landscape February 17, 2014