There’s no end of innovation in how brands use Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram to get their message out. But at Battenhall we understand that brands want to know whats next. During Social Week 2013 in London, our founder and MD Drew Benvie will be giving a talk on ‘Whats next in social media’.
Our event is ideal for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 100 tickets and they have all gone (the event went live today at 10am). So, we’re opening up more seats and we’re going to move to a bigger venue. As soon as it’s confirmed we will send a message out. Visit the official event page to find out more. And thanks as ever for your support!
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- YouTube’s new Music Key service launches as direct competitor to Spotify August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds new marketing tools for account data insights and ads August 22, 2014
- A world beyond apps, from two different perspectives August 20, 2014
- Twitter launches data visualisation tool #EverydayMoments August 15, 2014
- Facebook now tells us when ads lead to purchases August 14, 2014
- Yo takes on Twitter with new sharing features August 13, 2014
- 5 graphs worth reading: the social media sections in Ofcom’s new UK media and comms report August 7, 2014
- How Buzzfeed is disrupting the media model with new hires and ways of working August 6, 2014
- Imoji App for iPhone turns your selfies into stickers July 24, 2014
- Facebook fights Twitter with Mentions and influencers July 24, 2014
- Tracking Transience: a project tracking ALL the things July 23, 2014
- Battenhall shortlisted for PR Week New Consultancy of the Year July 21, 2014
- One year in, how Battenhall’s focus on the 80/20 rule and innovation is working July 19, 2014
- Response to Facebook’s mood measuring experiment asks users to leave for 99 days July 16, 2014
- SnapChat experiments with collaborative timelines, again July 14, 2014