By now, some of you may know of our Social Media Week London event on September 23rd. We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 400 tickets and they all went within the first few days. Our original venue; the Battenhall offices, just weren’t big enough, so we’ve been hunting down the perfect venue.
Today we’re excited to announce that our event will be held at The Royal Institution of Great Britain in Mayfair, also know as The RI. In the past, Bill Gates, Brian Cox, Stephen Hawking and Bill Clinton have tread the boards of the Faraday Theatre, now it’s time for our founder, Drew Benvie to do the same.
In September, we’ll be sharing insights for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
With the announcement of this new venue, we now also have the opportunity to open up even more seats. Should you wish to attend this event, please click on the link below.
Update: For the event, we will be stocked up with drinks from our client Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, and we will have a supply of freshly-baked Cronuts. The event is now sold out. If you want to tune in online, it will be broadcast on a Google Hangout, which will be tweeted from @battenhall on the morning of 23rd September.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- The social media food porn effect November 24, 2014
- Battenhall’s social data insights in today’s Guardian November 22, 2014
- New Social Network ‘This’ launches November 21, 2014
- Changes are afoot at Facebook… again! November 21, 2014
- Future social media trends in healthcare: #AHCM2014 keynote November 20, 2014
- Apple users like grilled halloumi and exercising, while Google users spend 50+ hours online a week November 19, 2014
- Kardashian vs Comet: Did Kim’s bum break the internet? November 14, 2014
- 2014 Christmas adverts, on social media November 12, 2014
- WhatsApp introduces ‘message seen’ blue ticks, Facebook launches 1.3bn donate for Ebola buttons November 7, 2014
- Google Inbox: The future of emails? October 28, 2014
- Best small agency in the UK October 24, 2014
- FireChat hits over 1m users & what this means for Internet globally October 14, 2014
- New research by Ofcom shows social media usage of children and parents October 13, 2014
- Battenhall named PRCA agency of the future September 26, 2014
- Internet goes wild for Ello launch September 26, 2014
- November 2014 (9)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)