By now, some of you may know of our Social Media Week London event on September 23rd. We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 400 tickets and they all went within the first few days. Our original venue; the Battenhall offices, just weren’t big enough, so we’ve been hunting down the perfect venue.
Today we’re excited to announce that our event will be held at The Royal Institution of Great Britain in Mayfair, also know as The RI. In the past, Bill Gates, Brian Cox, Stephen Hawking and Bill Clinton have tread the boards of the Faraday Theatre, now it’s time for our founder, Drew Benvie to do the same.
In September, we’ll be sharing insights for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
With the announcement of this new venue, we now also have the opportunity to open up even more seats. Should you wish to attend this event, please click on the link below.
Update: For the event, we will be stocked up with drinks from our client Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, and we will have a supply of freshly-baked Cronuts. The event is now sold out. If you want to tune in online, it will be broadcast on a Google Hangout, which will be tweeted from @battenhall on the morning of 23rd September.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Inaugural TMRW conference explores: who owns social media? May 21, 2015
- Snapchat Our Stories returns to London May 12, 2015
- Battenhall named Holmes Report EMEA New PR Agency of the Year May 11, 2015
- How digital is reshaping the world of advertising April 29, 2015
- Is this Facebookgeddon? The social network changes its News Feed algorithm to promote friends’ content April 22, 2015
- Ofcom considers deregulation to take growing power of internet into account April 17, 2015
- The arrival of the media grazing age April 13, 2015
- The rise of dark brand campaigns April 2, 2015
- Live streaming services Meerkat and Periscope woo influencers, brands and the media March 31, 2015
- What Facebook’s new Messenger for Businesses means for brands March 26, 2015
- 30 things to vlog about for #BattenVEDA March 16, 2015
- Facebook further develops audience engagement for brands with Topic Data March 11, 2015
- #BattenVEDA is back with a twist! March 9, 2015
- We’re hiring: calling superstar junior digital designers March 6, 2015
- Battenhall wins best social media agency in the UK March 5, 2015
- May 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (5)
- March 2015 (9)
- February 2015 (7)
- January 2015 (11)
- December 2014 (6)
- November 2014 (10)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (10)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)