By now, some of you may know of our Social Media Week London event on September 23rd. We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 400 tickets and they all went within the first few days. Our original venue; the Battenhall offices, just weren’t big enough, so we’ve been hunting down the perfect venue.
Today we’re excited to announce that our event will be held at The Royal Institution of Great Britain in Mayfair, also know as The RI. In the past, Bill Gates, Brian Cox, Stephen Hawking and Bill Clinton have tread the boards of the Faraday Theatre, now it’s time for our founder, Drew Benvie to do the same.
In September, we’ll be sharing insights for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
With the announcement of this new venue, we now also have the opportunity to open up even more seats. Should you wish to attend this event, please click on the link below.
Update: For the event, we will be stocked up with drinks from our client Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, and we will have a supply of freshly-baked Cronuts. The event is now sold out. If you want to tune in online, it will be broadcast on a Google Hangout, which will be tweeted from @battenhall on the morning of 23rd September.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Facebook’s brave new venture into unbranded apps April 17, 2014
- Can you really ‘Own the Moment’ on Twitter? April 16, 2014
- Facebook break up: brands and young users move on April 15, 2014
- #BattenVEDA: Vlogging tips and tricks April 14, 2014
- The role of digital in the future of health April 12, 2014
- Why apps will become obsolete April 11, 2014
- Twitter wants to be Facebook, Facebook wants to be Twitter April 10, 2014
- Instagram beats Twitter and Facebook for top spot with teens April 9, 2014
- News media take to WhatsApp and WeChat April 9, 2014
- Battenhall team at last airing of social TV show @TheFoxProblem April 2, 2014
- Tips for Preparing for #BattenVEDA March 28, 2014
- Anonymous, hyperlocal app Firechat breaks new boundaries in social messaging March 27, 2014
- The implications of Facebook purchasing Oculus March 26, 2014
- Register to be part of the #BattenVEDA Community March 25, 2014
- Project Morpheus: Sony’s new virtual reality headset March 24, 2014