By now, some of you may know of our Social Media Week London event on September 23rd. We’ve been bowled over by the interest in coming along to our event. We offered out 400 tickets and they all went within the first few days. Our original venue; the Battenhall offices, just weren’t big enough, so we’ve been hunting down the perfect venue.
Today we’re excited to announce that our event will be held at The Royal Institution of Great Britain in Mayfair, also know as The RI. In the past, Bill Gates, Brian Cox, Stephen Hawking and Bill Clinton have tread the boards of the Faraday Theatre, now it’s time for our founder, Drew Benvie to do the same.
In September, we’ll be sharing insights for guests who are communications professionals, both in-house and agency side, and are wanting to learn more about future social media trends for brand communications. Guests will also learn where to consider putting resources for brand social media campaigns for the year ahead.
With the announcement of this new venue, we now also have the opportunity to open up even more seats. Should you wish to attend this event, please click on the link below.
Update: For the event, we will be stocked up with drinks from our client Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, and we will have a supply of freshly-baked Cronuts. The event is now sold out. If you want to tune in online, it will be broadcast on a Google Hangout, which will be tweeted from @battenhall on the morning of 23rd September.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- The UK YouTubers power list September 18, 2014
- New venue confirmed for Battenhall’s #SMW2014 trends briefing September 17, 2014
- Facebook’s latest experiment September 12, 2014
- How Apple’s social media strategy with fashion bloggers is taking aim not at the watch, but at the wrist September 10, 2014
- Battenhall’s Social Media Week London 2014 event open for registration September 4, 2014
- Reddit launches AMA app September 3, 2014
- 10 must-have IFTTT recipes for social media managers August 29, 2014
- Instagram launches new time lapse video app Hyperlapse August 26, 2014
- YouTube’s new Music Key service launches as direct competitor to Spotify August 22, 2014
- Instagram adds new marketing tools for account data insights and ads August 22, 2014
- A world beyond apps, from two different perspectives August 20, 2014
- Twitter launches data visualisation tool #EverydayMoments August 15, 2014
- Facebook now tells us when ads lead to purchases August 14, 2014
- Yo takes on Twitter with new sharing features August 13, 2014
- 5 graphs worth reading: the social media sections in Ofcom’s new UK media and comms report August 7, 2014
- September 2014 (6)
- August 2014 (10)
- July 2014 (11)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (11)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (15)
- February 2014 (21)
- January 2014 (19)
- December 2013 (7)
- November 2013 (12)
- October 2013 (9)
- September 2013 (11)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (13)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (9)