Whilst predominantly English-speaking social networks like Facebook and Twitter boom across the western hemisphere, one huge market has set in stone a precedent for their own humongous social networks – China. As you’ll have seen on our Battenhall Social Media Monthly Report, Chinese social networks are really important to us. We are looking to expand our team, with Mandarin and Cantonese speaking social media communications consultants on both a permanent and freelance basis. Here’s the job spec:
在Battenhall我们致力為眾多國際和本土的客戶提供不既有的公關和社會網絡服務。本公司正尋找數名自由或全職的成員加入。 申請人必需能以流利的中文和英文溝通，俱有豐富的社會網絡知識，包括了解Hashtag, Trend, Page 和 Group的分別。工作經驗不是主要，重點是對公關行業感熱情。
Prospective candidates need to know their way around the Internet and and the social web as it looks to us here in the UK, they must have a working knowledge of Mandarin and / or Cantonese – being both written chinese and verbally proficient. And they’ll need to know their way around the websites and social networks used by other Mandarin and Cantonese speakers.
Ideal candidates are always social media savvy, alongside this a background in social media or PR is a plus. Most importantly we want people who are passionate about working with Battenhall to apply. You can read a bit more about us here. To outline some of the key factors, we’ve added a job spec on our ‘join us’ page – head over there to read more and when you’re ready get in touch.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- A world beyond apps, from two different perspectives August 20, 2014
- Twitter launches data visualisation tool #EverydayMoments August 15, 2014
- Facebook now tells us when ads lead to purchases August 14, 2014
- Yo takes on Twitter with new sharing features August 13, 2014
- 5 graphs worth reading: the social media sections in Ofcom’s new UK media and comms report August 7, 2014
- How Buzzfeed is disrupting the media model with new hires and ways of working August 6, 2014
- Imoji App for iPhone turns your selfies into stickers July 24, 2014
- Facebook fights Twitter with Mentions and influencers July 24, 2014
- Tracking Transience: a project tracking ALL the things July 23, 2014
- Battenhall shortlisted for PR Week New Consultancy of the Year July 21, 2014
- One year in, how Battenhall’s focus on the 80/20 rule and innovation is working July 19, 2014
- Response to Facebook’s mood measuring experiment asks users to leave for 99 days July 16, 2014
- SnapChat experiments with collaborative timelines, again July 14, 2014
- Battenhallers out and about this week July 10, 2014
- Register for #BattenVEDA | Vlog Every Day in August July 8, 2014