Whilst predominantly English-speaking social networks like Facebook and Twitter boom across the western hemisphere, one huge market has set in stone a precedent for their own humongous social networks – China. As you’ll have seen on our Battenhall Social Media Monthly Report, Chinese social networks are really important to us. We are looking to expand our team, with Mandarin and Cantonese speaking social media communications consultants on both a permanent and freelance basis. Here’s the job spec:
在Battenhall我们致力為眾多國際和本土的客戶提供不既有的公關和社會網絡服務。本公司正尋找數名自由或全職的成員加入。 申請人必需能以流利的中文和英文溝通，俱有豐富的社會網絡知識，包括了解Hashtag, Trend, Page 和 Group的分別。工作經驗不是主要，重點是對公關行業感熱情。
Prospective candidates need to know their way around the Internet and and the social web as it looks to us here in the UK, they must have a working knowledge of Mandarin and / or Cantonese – being both written chinese and verbally proficient. And they’ll need to know their way around the websites and social networks used by other Mandarin and Cantonese speakers.
Ideal candidates are always social media savvy, alongside this a background in social media or PR is a plus. Most importantly we want people who are passionate about working with Battenhall to apply. You can read a bit more about us here. To outline some of the key factors, we’ve added a job spec on our ‘join us’ page – head over there to read more and when you’re ready get in touch.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Team Battenhall expands with two new senior hires March 10, 2014
- Battenhall turns one: the year in review March 8, 2014
- Yahoo signs Mourinho to be Tumblr-posting global football ambassador March 6, 2014
- Social media strategy for healthcare 101 March 5, 2014
- Social data predicts Wolf of Wall St will win at the Oscars March 1, 2014
- Reddit launches new and experimental news format, Liveupdate February 25, 2014
- Sina Weibo prepares for IPO February 25, 2014
- Calling all causes: Battenhall’s birthday present is back to you February 25, 2014
- Data from social media is the must-have brand asset February 25, 2014
- MWC2014: Ericsson and Facebook Innovation Lab February 24, 2014
- Top 5 things we learnt about BuzzFeed February 21, 2014
- LinkedIn unlocks long-form posting privileges February 20, 2014
- The $16bn address book: what Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp means for brands February 19, 2014
- Data is the new gold and data centres are the gold mines February 19, 2014
- Social media overtakes Google as top referrer to mainstream media February 18, 2014