Whilst predominantly English-speaking social networks like Facebook and Twitter boom across the western hemisphere, one huge market has set in stone a precedent for their own humongous social networks – China. As you’ll have seen on our Battenhall Social Media Monthly Report, Chinese social networks are really important to us. We are looking to expand our team, with Mandarin and Cantonese speaking social media communications consultants on both a permanent and freelance basis. Here’s the job spec:
在Battenhall我们致力為眾多國際和本土的客戶提供不既有的公關和社會網絡服務。本公司正尋找數名自由或全職的成員加入。 申請人必需能以流利的中文和英文溝通，俱有豐富的社會網絡知識，包括了解Hashtag, Trend, Page 和 Group的分別。工作經驗不是主要，重點是對公關行業感熱情。
Prospective candidates need to know their way around the Internet and and the social web as it looks to us here in the UK, they must have a working knowledge of Mandarin and / or Cantonese – being both written chinese and verbally proficient. And they’ll need to know their way around the websites and social networks used by other Mandarin and Cantonese speakers.
Ideal candidates are always social media savvy, alongside this a background in social media or PR is a plus. Most importantly we want people who are passionate about working with Battenhall to apply. You can read a bit more about us here. To outline some of the key factors, we’ve added a job spec on our ‘join us’ page – head over there to read more and when you’re ready get in touch.
We help build brand engagement, protect reputations and devise cutting edge campaigns that matter in our modern times. We eat, sleep and breathe innovation, and we are here to disrupt the old agency model.
From the blog
- Can you really ‘Own the Moment’ on Twitter? April 16, 2014
- Facebook break up: brands and young users move on April 15, 2014
- #BattenVEDA: Vlogging tips and tricks April 14, 2014
- The role of digital in the future of health April 12, 2014
- Why apps will become obsolete April 11, 2014
- Twitter wants to be Facebook, Facebook wants to be Twitter April 10, 2014
- Instagram beats Twitter and Facebook for top spot with teens April 9, 2014
- News media take to WhatsApp and WeChat April 9, 2014
- Battenhall team at last airing of social TV show @TheFoxProblem April 2, 2014
- Tips for Preparing for #BattenVEDA March 28, 2014
- Anonymous, hyperlocal app Firechat breaks new boundaries in social messaging March 27, 2014
- The implications of Facebook purchasing Oculus March 26, 2014
- Register to be part of the #BattenVEDA Community March 25, 2014
- Project Morpheus: Sony’s new virtual reality headset March 24, 2014
- The Moto 360: A smart watch with a focus on style March 20, 2014